FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY UNIT
'Foot and Ankle Surgery' is an important application area as a sub-unit of Orthopedics and Traumatology, due to the importance of the problems of our old and faithful foot and ankle that have been carrying human beings for centuries. If the foot does not walk, there will be no healthy displacement of the body, so foot and ankle problems are one of the areas we care about as Orthopedia Hospital.
- Calluses and Ingrown Toenails
- Toes problems
- Hallux Valgus (bending of the thumb)
- Foot Problems in Children, Flat Feet, Crooked Feet
- All foot pain, swelling and deformities
- Heel pain
- Achilles tendon problems
- Muscle-Tendon-Ligament Injuries
- Nerve Compressions
- Ankle joint cartilage problems
- Foot and Ankle Calcification
- Foot and ankle fractures and dislocations
Your above problems will be solved in the most appropriate way by our surgical team specialized in foot and ankle surgery in our hospital.